Your safety is our priority....
EV is taking all available precautions in order to keep you safe during the 2022 Commonwealth Dinner. In order to protect the health and wellbeing of our guests, we will be instituting the following
• EV’s staff, as well as volunteers the evening of the Dinner, are encouraged to be vaccinated. Due to the rising cases in Virginia, we will now require that every guest attending the Dinner must be fully vaccinated, or be able to show proof of a negative PCR Covid test taken at least 48-hours prior to the event.
• Please bring a copy of your Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card or test statement (or a photo of the same on your phone)
• If you are feeling sick or symptomatic, we ask that you please stay home.
• Richmond and Henrico Health Districts now recommend everyone wear a mask indoors while around others who are not a part of their household, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. We ask that everyone inside the Greater Richmond Convention Center wear a mask, regardless of status. You are welcome to lower your mask when you eat, drink, or are seated at your table.
All activity and precautions are being taken in accordance with advice from the Commonwealth of Virginia, Virginia Department of Health, and the CDC. For more information please feel free to contact us.
• All seating will be spaced apart to ensure there are 6 feet in between tables.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the event space, we also ask that attendees respectfully social distance from others wherever possible
Thank you for keeping our community safe! Please contact us at 804-643-4816 if you have any questions.